As we get closer to the coronation of “The Ovaries” as the next Democrat Presidential nominee, it bears explaining to those who are not aware how she received the nickname “Killery” (besides Benghazi and her affiliation with Planned Parenthood). The Clintons have a long list of dead bodies behind them, many of which have ties to various scandals throughout their political careers. Here is a list in chronological order of over fifty names with cause of death, date of death, and their tie to the Clintons. In addition, there is a brief summary of a few of their major scandals just before the year in which they took place for clarification. Keep this list in mind if the need to do business with them should ever arise.
- July: Susan Coleman shot in the back of the head after allegedly becoming pregnant by Bill Clinton. Ruled a “suicide”
The INSLAW case contended that “major U.S. intelligence agencies stole Inslaw Inc.’s PROMIS database management software. Originally developed in the early 1980’s to provide federal prosecutors with computerization to handle paper-intensive case-management tracking, Inslaw says the government took PROMIS and has used it, illegally and without license, continually since 1985 on numerous sites in federal agencies throughout the government — including in the offices of the Attorney General of the United States, the Honorable Ms. Janet Reno….the company’s then-owner, Jackson Stephens, was the first major financial backer of Bill Clinton’s campaign for the presidency. The Rose Law Firm represented Systematics, and during that era its partner Hillary Clinton became something of an expert in the esoteric legal field of intellectual property rights and patent protection, while personally representing the Systematics firm.”
Mena– “Reporter Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury News alleged that when Bill Clinton was governor, Mena, Arkansas was a CIA airport Drop Location. During the Clinton presidential administration (1993-2001), there were accusations that Clinton, during his time as governor of Arkansas, and other high-ranking state officials were involved in some way with illegal cocaine importation, money laundering, and drug use centered upon the airport in Mena”.
- February Larry Guerrin killed while investigating the INSLAW case.
- August 23 Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.
- November-Keith McKaskle was stabbed to death. He had information on the Ives/Henry deaths.
- James Milam was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death was due to natural causes. He had information on the Ives & Henry deaths.
- January Gregory Collins died of a gunshot wound to the face. He had information on the Ives/Henry deaths.
- April Jeff Rhodes died of a gunshot wound to the head. His burned body was found in a trash dump. He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle.
- July Richard Winters– was killed in a “robbery” which was subsequently proven to be a set up. He suspect in death of Ives & Henry.
- January 31 Alan Standorf – his body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport. Standorf was an employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence and a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf’s
- April 5 Dennis Eisman was found shot to death. He was an attorney with information on INSLAW
- August- Danny Casalaro– a freelance reporter who was investigating the “October Surprise”, INSLAW and BCCI was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg, WV. He was found with his wrists slashed. At least one, and possible both, were cut ten times. All of his research materials were missing and have never been found.
- July 30 Victor Raiser, II – a Washington lawyer was counsel to the Washington law firm of Jones Day Reavis & Pogue until 1991, died in a plane crash. At his death, he was the national finance co-chairman of the Clinton for President campaign. The campaign’s press secretary, Dee Myers, described him as a “major player” in the Clinton organization. He and his wife had been friends of the Clintons for ten years. He was the past national finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He served on the boards of the Democratic Business Council, the Center for National Policy and the board of advisers of the Democratic Leadership Council.
- July 30 Montgomery Raiser died in the same plane crash as Victor. Also involved in the Clinton presidential campaign.
- September 24 Paul Tully – the Democratic National Committee Political Director was found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock; no autopsy was ever allowed. Clinton had described him as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
- November 1 Ian Spiro His wife and 3 children were found in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian’s body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide. He had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case.
- December 9 Paula Grober – A Clinton speechwriter and his interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until she died in a one car accident with no known witnesses.
- December 21 Jim Wilhite died in a skiing accident He was an associate of Mack McClarty’s former firm and also had extensive ties to Clinton with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.
Waco– “The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and US military between February 28 and April 19, 1993. The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF’s failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. 76 people died,  including David Koresh.”
Whitewater– “The Whitewater controversy began with investigations into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation, a failed business venture in the 1970s and 1980s. A March 1992 New York Times article published during the U.S. presidential campaign reported that the Clintons—then governor and first lady of Arkansas—had invested and lost money in the Whitewater Development
Corporation. The article stimulated the interest of L. Jean Lewis, a Resolution Trust Corporation investigator who was looking into the failure of Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan, owned by McDougal. David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against the Clintons, claimed in November 1993 that as governor of Arkansas, Clinton had pressured him into providing an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the Clintons’ partner in the Whitewater land deal. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project, but the Clintons themselves were never prosecuted.”
- February 28 Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway LeBleu: died by gunfire at Waco. All four were examined by a pathologist and died from identical wounds to the left temple. All four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for President and when he was Governor of Arkansas. They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco.
- April John Crawford died from a heart attack in Tacoma. He was an attorney with information on INSLAW.
- May 18 John Wilson – found dead from an apparent hanging suicide. He was a former Washington D. C. council member who claimed to have info on Whitewater.
- June 22 Paul Wilcher – was found dead on a toilet in his Washington DC apartment three weeks after delivering a report to Janet Reno. He was the attorney investigating corruption and drug running out of at Mena, Arkansas with Casolaro and who also sought to expose the “October Surprise”, BCCI, and INSLAW.
- July 20 Vince Foster – Former White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of the Clinton’s of a gunshot wound to the mouth that was ruled a suicide. Foster was also from Hope, Ark., like Clinton, and also worked for the Rose Law firm. Foster had intimate knowledge of the Clintons’ personal finances. Foster was involved in an investigation of their finances, and reportedly made a phone call to Hillary Clinton, in Los Angeles, just hours before his death.
- August 15 Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison S&L bankruptcy “fell” from the top of the Lincoln Towers Building.
- September 10 Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton‘s advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- September 26 Jerry Parks was gunned down in his car near the intersection of Chenal Parkway and Highway 10 west of Little Rock. Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver’s side of
Park’s car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been the Chief of Security for Clinton’s national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. He had been compiling a dossier on Clinton’s illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.
- November 20 Ed Willey the Clinton fundraiser was found dead on deep in the woods in VA of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office.
The Paula Jones case precipitated Clinton’s impeachment and acquittal. Charges of perjury and obstruction of justice were brought against Clinton. Jones’s lawyers decided to show to the court a pattern of behavior by Clinton that involved his allegedly repeatedly becoming sexually involved with state or government employees. Jones’s lawyers therefore subpoenaed women they suspected Clinton had affairs with, one of whom was Monica Lewinsky. In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having “sexual relations” with Monica Lewinsky. Based on testimony provided by Linda Tripp, which identified the existence of a blue dress with Clinton’s semen on it, Kenneth Starr concluded that Clinton’s sworn testimony was false and perjurious. Eventually, the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was on appeal, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000.
- January 8 Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, a convicted drug distributor, died by jumping out a window of a tall building.
- February 8 Baugh’s partner committed suicide
- March 1 Hershell Friday – Attorney, Clinton fundraiser, and member of the Presidential campaign finance committee died when his plane exploded.
- March 3 Ronald Rogers: died just prior to releasing sensitive information to a London newspaper. Cause of death? Undetermined.
- May 11 Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit, died of an apparent suicide in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- June 12 Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. was found dead of a gunshot wound to the back of the head at the grave site of his fiancée. Ruled a suicide. He had been vocally critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée.
- July Stanley Huggins – Huggins, 46, died in Delaware with a reported cause of death as viral pneumonia. He was a principal in a Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices of Madison Guaranty S&L.
- September 8 Paul Olson: A Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.
- Calvin Walraven-key witness against Jocelyn Elder’s son’s drug case, was found dead in his apartment with an apparent gunshot wound to his head.
- April 19 Alan G. Whicher: In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, Overseer of Clinton’s Secret Service detail, who died in the bomb blast.
- July 26-Duane Garrett-talk show host for KGO-AM in San Francisco. He was the campaign and finance chairman for Diane Fienstein’s run for the Senate and fundraiser for Al Gore. He was under investigation for defrauding investors in his failed sports memorabilia venture. On the day he died, he canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer to meet some people at the San Francisco airport. Three hours late, he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- April 3 Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman died when an Air Force jet carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment However, a pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of Brown’s death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce. A few days after the crash, the air Traffic controller committed suicide.
- William Colby-the retired CIA director was reported missing by his wife on April 27, 1996. Colby had started writing for the Strategic Investment newsletter which worried many in the intelligence community. His past history of divulging CIA secrets in the past were well-known. Strategic Investor covered the Vince Foster suicide and had hired handwriting experts to review Foster’s suicide note.
- May 16 Admiral Jeremy Boorda-he went home for lunch and supposedly shot himself in the chest rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations focused on a claim that he was “embarrassed” over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear.
- August 10-Lance Herndon-41 year old computer science specialist and prominent entrepreneur who received a presidential appointment in 1995 died under suspicious circumstances. He appeared to have died from a blow to the head, but police said no weapons were found at his mansion, adding Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and there was no evidence of forced entry or theft.
- August 25 Neil Moody– After her husband’s death, Lisa Foster married James Moody, a judge in Arkansas. Around the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for contempt, Judge Moody’s son, Neil, died in a car crash. There were reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling about his stepmother’s private papers and was allegedly talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting in his car arguing with another person just prior to his car suddenly speeding into a brick wall.
- November 29 Barbara Wise was a Commerce Department staffer who worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce. A cause of death was never publicly identified.
- January 7- Doug Adams, a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings, was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound to the his head in a Spirngfield, MO hospital parking lot.
- July Mary Mahoney–In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a “former White House staffer” with the initial “M” was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck’s while the crew was cleaning up after closing. Mary’s two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section. Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her dead.
Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the “execution style” killings. There was no sign of forced entry. One report is that the Starbuck’s was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don’t bother locking doors.
A recent affidavit filed by NOAA’s Sonya Stewert, confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations, and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction is Doris Matsui. Doris’s assigned intern during this period was Mary Mahoney.
- October 12- Ronald Miller suddenly took ill on October 3rd, 1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later (this pattern fits Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller’s blood but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed. Miller had been investigated by authorities over the sale of his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. He was the man who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations, using “straw donors” to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates. Indeed, Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown’s son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill’s testimony.
- March 8 James McDougal died of a heart attack. He was a Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, who was sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. He was also a key Whitewater witness.
- March 29 Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. The Arkansas transmission specialist who discovered a pile of Whitewater documents in the trunk of an abandoned car on his property and turned them over to Ken Starr was killed in a car wreck two weeks after the McDougal death.. Details of the “accident” have been sketchy — even from the local Little Rock newspaper.
- August 1 Another young female government intern with the initial “M”, Christine M. Mirzayan, was murdered, beaten to death with a heavy object near Georgetown University.
- November 17- Charles Wilbourne Miller-found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near his body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself, yet two rounds in the handgun’s cylinder had been spent. Miller served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for a company called Alltell and was involved in his own software company until the day he died. Alltell is the successor to Jackson Stephens’ Systematics, the company that provided the software for the White House’s “Big Brother” database system that was behind the administration’s plan to develop the secret computer “Clipper” chip to bug every phone, fax, and email transmission in America.
- March 22 Cpl Eric S. Fox-crewman for Marine One, the Presidential Helicopter, was shot in the head. It was not declared a suicide.
- July 27-Daniel A. Dutko’s death was attributed to a bicycle accident in which it’s claimed he struck his head on the concrete twice. He was the co-chairman of Leadership 2000, the Democratic National Committee’s main fund-raising effort. He held many other high-level political positions, including vice chairman of finance for Clinton-Gore in 1995; finance chairman of the 53rd inaugural ball; and vice chairman of finance for the DNC in 1996 (when the Chinese money poured in).
- April 28- Carlos Ghigliotti was found dead in his home just outside of Washington D.C. There was no sign of a break-in or struggle at the firm of Infrared Technology where the badly decomposed body of Ghigliotti was found. Ghigliotti had not been seen for several weeks.
Ghigliotti, a thermal imaging analyst hired by the House Government Reform Committee to review tape of the siege, said he determined the FBI fired shots (in Waco) on April 19, 1993. The FBI has explained the light bursts on infrared footage as reflections of sun rays on shards of glass or other debris that littered the scene. “I conclude this based on the groundview videotapes taken from several different angles simultaneously and based on the overhead thermal tape,” Ghigliotti told The Washington Post last October. “The gunfire from the ground is there, without a doubt.” Ghigliotti said the tapes also confirm the Davidians fired repeatedly at FBI agents during the assault, which ended when flames raced through the compound. About 80 Branch Davidians perished that day, some from the fire, others from gunshot wounds. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the congressional committee chaired by Rep. Dan Burton, R- Ind., said that police found the business cards of a committee investigator in Ghigliotti’s office. Corallo said Ghigliotti’s work for the committee ended some time ago.
- June 4-John Millis had just helped the HPSCI complete it’s “investigation” into alleged CIA cocaine smuggling which predictably (given that Millis was himself a long time CIA agent) concluded that the CIA was innocent of all allegations of wrongdoing. Fairfax, Virginia police were tipped off by an anonymous phone call claiming that “a man” was threatening suicide in a motel room. Police arrived to find Millis dead of a gunshot wound. As was the case with Vincent Foster and Sandy Hume, the death was immediately declared a suicide.
- June 10- Tony Moser was killed as he crossed a street in Pine Bluff, Arkansas 10 days after being named a columnist for the Democrat-Gazette newspaper and two days after penning a stinging indictment of political corruption in Little Rock. Police have concluded that no charges will be filed against the unnamed driver of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup, which hit Moser as he was walking alone in the middle of unlit Rhinehart Road about 10:10 p.m. Police say they have ruled out foul play and will file no charges against the driver because he was not intoxicated and there was no sign of excessive speed
Amb Chris Stevens – an American career diplomat and lawyer who served as theU.S. Ambassador to Libya from May 22, 2012 to September 11, 2012. Stevens was the eighth U.S. Ambassador to be killed while in office. Stevens had sent out a diplomatic cable expressing concerns about security at Benghazi on the day he was murdered. Stevens stated that two Libyan security groups were threatening to withdraw over a disagreement on U.S. policy whether centrist politician Mahmoud Jibril would become Libya’s prime minister.
Sean Smith – information management officer with the United States Foreign Service; on the day of his death, Smith typed a message to the director of his online gaming corporation that read, “Assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.”
Glen Doherty – trained as a pilot at Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University before moving to Snowbird, Utah for several winters and then joining the United States Navy. Doherty served as a Navy SEAL, responded to the bombing of the USS Cole and had tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was instrumental in ending the Maersk Alabama hijacking, as one of the snipers who fired the fatal shots killing the pirates holding hostage Capt. Richard Phillips. He left the Navy in 2005 as a petty officer, first class. After leaving the Navy, he worked for a private security company in Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Kenya and Libya. In the month prior to the attack, Doherty as a contractor with the State Department, told ABC News in an interview that he personally went into the field in Libya to track down MANPADS, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, and destroy them.
Tyrone Woods – served 20 years of honorable service in the U.S. Navy before joining State Department Diplomatic Security as a U.S. embassy security operative,[ostensibly working under a service contract. Since 2010, Woods had protected American diplomats in posts from Central America to the Middle East. In November 2012, senior U.S. intelligence officials said that Woods and Doherty were actually CIA contractors, not State Department security officers as had been previously reported, and that the two men, together with other CIA security officers, played a pivotal role in defending against the Benghazi embassy attack.
Seth Rich – Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Julian Assange of Wikileaks claims Rich was the originator of the DNC leaks which may have contributed to his death. However, the cops suspected Rich was a victim of an attempted robbery, one of many that plague the neighborhood. Strangely, however, they found his wallet, credit cards and cellphone on his body. The band of his wristwatch was torn but not broken. The timing is frankly suspicious. Or just coincidental.
John Ashe – was facing trial for tax fraud — died in his house in Westchester County. The UN said he’d had a heart attack, but the local Dobbs Ferry police said Thursday that his throat had been crushed, presumably by a barbell he dropped while pumping iron.Ashe was due in court with his Chinese businessman co-defendant Ng Lap Seng, who was charged with smuggling $4.5 million into the US since 2013 and lying that it was to buy art and casino chips. Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.
Victor Thorn – author of more than 20 books, he was best known for the Clinton triology, “three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.” Talk show host Russell Scott said on August 3rd that Thorn had been a guest on his show twice and was scheduled to be back on the show in September as the post-Labor Day election season was heating up. Scott claimed that Thorne told him last year as the 2016 campaign began: “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.” He was found August 1, 2016 at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound.
Shawn Lucas – Lucas appeared in a video in which he served papers relating to a lawsuit against the DNC alleging that then DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz “rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton”. The lawsuit, filed in June 28, alleged “that Wasserman Schultz and the DNC were fraudulent, negligent and misrepresented their true motivations in the Democratic presidential primary,” according to UPI. Lucas was found unconscious in his bathroom by his girlfriend, Savannah King on August 2 and authorities have refused to say how he died.