The Clinton Crime Syndicate
Hillary Clinton claims to care about “women”, “human rights”, and “America” in her quest for the Presidency. The reality, though, shows her as just the opposite. However, with Hollywood, pop culture, old media, and higher education about to all coalesce around her ovaries to help push her into the White House, the chances of the truth seeing the light of day remains slim. Therefore, “new media” (such as this blog here) must assume the role of “responsible journalism” (regardless of what our “real life’” jobs are) if there is any chance of saving the Republic. That said, let the record show Hillary Clinton is a globalist not fit for the U.S. Presidency because of her record against women, human rights, and the Constitution.
Let’s start with the main crux of her presidential platform: that Hillary is “pro-women”. With the brouhaha involving Donald Trump’s comments about Rosie O’Donnell and Megan Kelly opening the door to present him as a misogynist and for the false, stale “Republicans hate women” mantra to infiltrate the government-run media to help Hillary’s ovaries out as much as possible, never forget (and be sure to educate the millennial voters) that Bill and Hillary Clinton are the poster children for any war on women that may exist…and it goes back decades. Here is a list of some of the major players with key points and links:
Blakely, Regina Hopper –From the deposition of L.D. Brown, a former Arkansas state trooper, taken on Nov. 10, 1997 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Little Rock: “ She would come to the mansion under those circumstances, not nearly as many times as Robyn did, and I knew Regina. We talked to Regina, and the governor would say something along the same lines as we were talking about earlier… When he would talk to me about her after she had been there or after she had come to the mansion, in so many words that’s what we would talk about would be that he had sexual relationships with her.” The claim is that he “forced himself on her, biting, bruising her”.
Bradshaw, Kathy – sexual assault
Broaddrick, Juanita – was a county coordinator for Bill Clinton and a volunteer in his 1978 gubernatorial campaign. On April 25, 1978, “Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton, the state’s highest law enforcement official, allegedly raped Juanita Broaddrick– savagely biting her top lip to subdue her. Broaddrick’s friend, Norma Rogers-Kelsay, found her in her hotel room after the rape. Kelsay told Fox news on February 2, 1999 that Juanita ‘was
hysterical– her lip was blue and bleeding and her hose was severely torn’. Kelsay says Juanita ‘told me they had intercourse against her will’.” Even more disturbing is that evidence suggests Hillary Clinton knew about the rape in real time and helped cover it up; Broaddrick stated Hillary Clinton threatened her in person two weeks after she claimed Bill Clinton raped her.
Browning, Dolly Kyle – post incident character assault; “In the fall of 1994…Billy and I reached a ‘deal’…that I agreed not to tell the true story about our relationship if he would not tell any lies about me. I agreed not to use, in public, the ‘A words’ which were defined as ‘adultery’ and ‘affair.’ I was allowed to say that we had a thirty-three year relationship that, from time to time, included sex.”
Coleman, Susan- shot in the back of the head in July of 1978 after allegedly becoming pregnant by Bill Clinton. Ruled a “suicide”.
Corbin, Paula– Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself.
Dalton, Betty – rebuffed his advances; married to one of his supporters
Ferguson, Kathy – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit, died on May 11, 1994 of an apparent suicide in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Flowers, Gennifer – came forward during Bill Clinton’s 1992 Presidential election campaign, stating that she had a 12-year relationship with him. In his presidential deposition in January 1998, while denying Kathleen Willey‘s sexual accusations against him, Bill Clinton admitted that he had a sexual encounter with Flowers. She alleged in a 2000 lawsuit that Clinton created and ran a “war room” during the 1992 campaign to “smear, defame, and harm” adversaries such as herself. Her home was burglarized; Hillary called her “trailer trash”.
Gracen, Elizabeth (Ward) – the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America
crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. In the late 1990’s as impeachment for Bill was heating up, Elizabeth was subject to a terror campaign to keep her quiet. Here is what Elizabeth said in 1998:
“I think [Bill] is a very dangerous, manipulative man and I’ve had to be very careful. There was a lot of pressure on my family and friends, people were being staked out. I was a little bit afraid for my safety at one point. It’s just not an area where you are safe.” [Toronto Star, 9-17-98]. Yes, I was physically scared. We are talking about the presidency of the country here, and between the friendly calls on one hand telling me to get out-of-town for my own good and then talking about smear tactics on the other, I got scared. Yes, physically scared. There were always veiled threats. Always. I did nothing wrong except one stupid night a long time ago. But now this last year has become very frightening.”
Grober, Paula – a Clinton speechwriter and his interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until she died in a one car accident on December 9, 1992 with no known witnesses.
James, Sandra Allen – a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress.
Jones, Paula – unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault—“In 1994, a woman by the name of Paula Jones accused then Governor Bill Clinton of dropping his pants and underwear, exposing “his penis (which was erect),” and asking her to “kiss it” in a hotel room in Little Rock, Arkansas Jones, the Daily Mail has reported. She, “told her sisters and mother about the incident but took no further action. It wasn’t until two years later, in 1993, when former Clinton bodyguards spoke in a magazine interview about escorting a woman called ‘Paula’ to his room in May 1991 that she was advised to go public.” There is much evidence which seems to suggest that there is some truth to this. In fact, Clinton agreed “to pay her $850,000” to drop the case. Previously, Clinton “asked that the civil suit be put off until he left the White House but in January 1997 an appeals court ruled the trial should go ahead.”
Lewinsky, Monica – no need to explain; worth noting that ‘champion of women” Hillary Clinton called Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon” in private conversations with close friend Diane Blair.
Mahoney. Mary – In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a “former White House staffer” with the initial “M” was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania in July of 1997. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck’s while the crew was cleaning up after closing. Mary’s two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section. Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead.
Even though more than $4,000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the “execution style” killings. There was no sign of forced entry. One report is that the Starbuck’s was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don’t bother locking doors.
A recent affidavit filed by NOAA’s Sonya Stewert confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction is Doris Matsui. Doris’s assigned intern during this period was Mary Mahoney.
Mirzayan, Christine, M – Another young female government intern with the initial “M” who was murdered, beaten to death with a heavy object near Georgetown University on August 1, 1998.
Moffett, Carolyn – a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. “I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt.”
Purdue, Sally – is a former 1958 Miss Arkansas and Little Rock radio talk show host. In 1994, Perdue stated that she had an affair with then-governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas in 1983. She also stated that she had been asked not to reveal the affair by a former Democratic party staffer in 1992 who told her that “If I was a good little girl, and didn’t kill the messenger, I’d be set for life: a federal job…I’d never have to worry again. But if I didn’t take the offer, then they knew that I went jogging by myself and he couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.”
Reeder, Denise – apologetic note scanned
Wellstone, Eileen – 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969.
Wiley, Kathleen – a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton fondled her against her will during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. According to her, she was threatened to keep quiet:
“Strange phone calls. You know, ‘We’re getting ready to turn the power off, do you have small children or elderly people there?” ‘The power company doesn’t do that and the power never went off.
Then, one day, I live out in the country, in a very rural part of Virginia and…I walked out of my house one day and I had three flat tires. I wondered how that had happened and came to find out that someone had come down with a nail gun and shot the tires out in the sidewalls. I mean, you don’t run over nails and get them in the sidewalls.
And I had a beloved pet of 13 years that disappeared… That was my cat. I put the word out…and put up pictures saying she was missing and one morning, I was out walking at first light with my dogs, a couple of days before the deposition, and this stranger approached me and asked if I had ever found the cat. He was very knowledgeable about my cat, and talked about what a nice cat he was — talking about him in the past tense. Then he asked me if I had gotten my tires repaired — ‘Did you ever get those tires fixed’ — which was when I knew something was going on. Then, the worst part was when he threatened my children by name….He said, ‘You’re just not getting the message, are you? ”The message was clear, it was to lie at that deposition in two days and not tell the story of what Bill Clinton did to me.”
Wise, Barbara – a Commerce Department staffer who worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce on November 29, 1996. A cause of death was never publicly identified.
Zercher, Cristy – a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks.
In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident.
In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse.
From 1978-1980, during Clinton’s first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was “Who’s next?” One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor’s hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening.
Early 1980’s—champion of women and children Hillary takes the case of Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old accused of raping a child after luring her into a car. Hillary’s thoughts on the case: “It was a fascinating case, it was a very interesting case,” Clinton says in the recording. “This guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old. Course he claimed that he didn’t, and all this stuff” (LISTEN HERE). Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor. “I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.
The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal: Clinton’s name appears more than 10 times on flight manifests for Jeffrey Epstein’s private airliner: a Boeing 727 dubbed the “Lolita Express” with an actress in softcore porn movies whose name appears in Epstein’s address book under an entry for “massages,” according to flight logbooks obtained by Gawker and published today for the first time. The logs also show that Clinton shared more than a dozen flights with a woman who federal prosecutors believe procured underage girls to sexually service Epstein and his friends and acted as a “potential co-conspirator” in his crimes. Epstein was convicted in 2008 in Florida for soliciting underage teenage prostitutes. Court documents show that Epstein used the Fifth Amendment to avoid self-incrimination in a deposition when directly asked, “Do you know former President Clinton personally?” Epstein made the plea in a 2010-2011 civil case between Epstein and Florida lawyer Brad Edwards, who sued Epstein on behalf of some of Epstein’s alleged victims.
As if their single-handed “War on Women” was not enough, the closer we get to the coronation of “Her Ovaries” as the next Democrat Presidential nominee, it bears explaining to those who are not aware how she received the nickname “Killery” (besides Benghazi and her affiliation with Planned Parenthood). The Clintons have a long list of dead bodies behind them, many of which have ties to various scandals throughout their political careers. Here is a list in chronological order of over fifty names with cause of death, date of death, and their tie to the Clintons with a brief summary of a few of their major scandals that took place around the same time for clarification:
- July: Susan Coleman shot in the back of the head after allegedly becoming pregnant by Bill Clinton. Ruled a “suicide”.
The INSLAW case contended that “major U.S. intelligence agencies stole Inslaw Inc.’s PROMIS database management software. Originally developed in the early 1980’s to provide federal prosecutors with computerization to handle paper-intensive case-management tracking, Inslaw says the government took PROMIS and has used it, illegally and without license, continually since 1985 on numerous sites in federal agencies throughout the government — including in the offices of the Attorney General of the United States, the Honorable Ms. Janet Reno….the company’s then-owner, Jackson Stephens, was the first major financial backer of Bill Clinton’s campaign for the presidency. The Rose Law Firm represented Systematics, and during that era its partner Hillary Clinton became something of an expert in the esoteric legal field of intellectual property rights and patent protection, while personally representing the Systematics firm.”
Mena– “Reporter Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury News alleged that when Bill Clinton was governor, Mena, Arkansas was a CIA airport Drop Location. During the Clinton presidential administration (1993-2001), there were accusations that Clinton, during his time as governor of Arkansas, and other high-ranking state officials were involved in some way with illegal cocaine importation, money laundering, and drug use centered upon the airport in Mena”.
- February Larry Guerrin killed while investigating the INSLAW case.
- August 23 Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.
- November-Kurt McKaskle was stabbed to death. He had information on the Ives/Henry deaths.
- James Milam was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death was due to natural causes. He had information on the Ives & Henry deaths.
- January Gregory Collins died of a gunshot wound to the face. He had information on the Ives/Henry deaths.
- April Jeff Rhodes died of a gunshot wound to the head. His burned body was found in a trash dump. He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle.
- July Richard Winters– was killed in a “robbery” which was subsequently proven to be a set up. He suspect in death of Ives & Henry.
- January 31 Alan Standorf:his body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport. Standorf was an employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence and a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf’s
- April 5 Dennis Eisman was found shot to death. He was an attorney with information on INSLAW
- August- Danny Casalaro– a freelance reporter who was investigating the “October Surprise”, INSLAW and BCCI was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg, WV. He was found with his wrists slashed. At least one, and possible both, were cut ten times. All of his research materials were missing and have never been found.
- July 30 Victor Raiser, II – a Washington lawyer was counsel to the Washington law firm of Jones Day Reavis & Pogue until 1991, died in a plane crash. At his death, he was the national finance co-chairman of the Clinton for President campaign. The campaign’s press secretary, Dee Myers, described him as a “major player” in the Clinton organization. He and his wife had been friends of the Clintons for ten years. He was the past national finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He served on the boards of the Democratic Business Council, the Center for National Policy and the board of advisers of the Democratic Leadership Council.
- July 30 Montgomery Raiser died in the same plane crash as Victor. Also involved in the Clinton presidential campaign.
- September 24 Paul Tully – the Democratic National Committee Political Director was found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock; no autopsy was ever allowed. Clinton had described him as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
- November 1 Ian Spiro His wife and 3 children were found in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian’s body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide. He had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case.
- December 9 Paula Grober – A Clinton speechwriter and his interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until she died in a one car accident with no known witnesses.
- December 21 Jim Wilhite died in a skiing accident He was an associate of Mack McClarty’s former firm and also had extensive ties to Clinton with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.
Waco– “The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and US military between February 28 and April 19, 1993. The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF’s failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. 76 people died,  including David Koresh.”
Whitewater– “The Whitewater controversy began with investigations into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation, a failed business venture in the 1970s and 1980s. A March 1992 New York Times article published during the U.S. presidential campaign reported that the Clintons—then governor and first lady of Arkansas—had invested and lost money in the Whitewater Development
Corporation. The article stimulated the interest of L. Jean Lewis, a Resolution Trust Corporation investigator who was looking into the failure of Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan, owned by McDougal. David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against the Clintons, claimed in November 1993 that as governor of Arkansas, Clinton had pressured him into providing an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the Clintons’ partner in the Whitewater land deal. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project, but the Clintons themselves were never prosecuted.”
- February 28 Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway LeBleu: died by gunfire at Waco. All four were examined by a pathologist and died from identical wounds to the left temple. All four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for President and when he was Governor of Arkansas. They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco.
- April John Crawford died from a heart attack in Tacoma. He was an attorney with information on INSLAW.
- May 18 John Wilson – found dead from an apparent hanging suicide. He was a former Washington D. C. council member who claimed to have info on Whitewater.
- June 22 Paul Wilcher – was found dead on a toilet in his Washington DC apartment three weeks after delivering a report to Janet Reno. He was the attorney investigating corruption and drug running out of at Mena, Arkansas with Casolaro and who also sought to expose the “October Surprise”, BCCI, and INSLAW.
- July 20 Vince Foster – Former White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of the Clinton’s of a gunshot wound to the mouth that was ruled a suicide. Foster was also from Hope, Ark., like Clinton, and also worked for the Rose Law firm. Foster had intimate knowledge of the Clintons’ personal finances. Foster was involved in an investigation of their finances, and reportedly made a phone call to Hillary Clinton, in Los Angeles, just hours before his death.
- August 15 Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison S&L bankruptcy “fell” from the top of the Lincoln Towers Building.
- September 10 Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton‘s advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- September 26 Jerry Parks was gunned down in his car near the intersection of Chenal Parkway and Highway 10 west of Little Rock. Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver’s side of Park’s car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been the Chief of Security for Clinton’s national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. He had been compiling a dossier on Clinton’s illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.
- November 20 Ed Willey the Clinton fundraiser was found dead on deep in the woods in VA of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office.
The Paula Jones case precipitated Clinton’s impeachment and acquittal. Charges of perjury and obstruction of justice were brought against Clinton. Jones’s lawyers decided to show to the court a pattern of behavior by Clinton that involved his allegedly repeatedly becoming sexually involved with state or government employees. Jones’s lawyers therefore subpoenaed women they suspected Clinton had affairs with, one of whom was Monica Lewinsky. In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having “sexual relations” with Monica Lewinsky. Based on testimony provided by Linda Tripp, which identified the existence of a blue dress with Clinton’s semen on it, Kenneth Starr concluded that Clinton’s sworn testimony was false and perjurious. Eventually, the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was on appeal, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000.
- January 8 Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, a convicted drug distributor, died by jumping out a window of a tall building.
- February 8 Baugh’s partner committed suicide
- March 1 Hershell Friday – Attorney, Clinton fundraiser, and member of the Presidential campaign finance committee died when his plane exploded.
- March 3 Ronald Rogers: died just prior to releasing sensitive information to a London newspaper. Cause of death? Undetermined.
- May 11 Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit, died of an apparent suicide in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- June 12 Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. was found dead of a gunshot wound to the back of the head at the grave site of his fiancée. Ruled a suicide. He had been vocally critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée.
- July Stanley Huggins – Huggins, 46, died in Delaware with a reported cause of death as viral pneumonia. He was a principal in a Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices of Madison Guaranty S&L.
- September 8 Paul Olson: A Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.
- Calvin Walraven-key witness against Jocelyn Elder’s son’s drug case, was found dead in his apartment with an apparent gunshot wound to his head.
- April 19 Alan G. Whicher: In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, Overseer of Clinton’s Secret Service detail, who died in the bomb blast.
- July 26-Duane Garrett-talk show host for KGO-AM in San Francisco. He was the campaign and finance chairman for Diane Fienstein’s run for the Senate and fundraiser for Al Gore. He was under investigation for defrauding investors in his failed sports memorabilia venture. On the day he died, he canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer to meet some people at the San Francisco airport. Three hours late, he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- April 3 Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman died when an Air Force jet carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment However, a pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of Brown’s death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce. A few days after the crash, the air Traffic controller committed suicide.
- William Colby-the retired CIA director was reported missing by his wife on April 27, 1996. Colby had started writing for the Strategic Investment newsletter which worried many in the intelligence community. His past history of divulging CIA secrets in the past were well-known. Strategic Investor covered the Vince Foster suicide and had hired handwriting experts to review Foster’s suicide note.
- May 16 Admiral Jeremy Boorda-he went home for lunch and supposedly shot himself in the chest rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations focused on a claim that he was “embarrassed” over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear.
- August 10-Lance Herndon-41 year old computer science specialist and prominent entrepreneur who received a presidential appointment in 1995 died under suspicious circumstances. He appeared to have died from a blow to the head, but police said no weapons were found at his mansion, adding Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and there was no evidence of forced entry or theft.
- August 25 Neil Moody– After her husband’s death, Lisa Foster married James Moody, a judge in Arkansas. Around the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for contempt, Judge Moody’s son, Neil, died in a car crash. There were reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling about his stepmother’s private papers and was allegedly talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting in his car arguing with another person just prior to his car suddenly speeding into a brick wall.
- November 29 Barbara Wise was a Commerce Department staffer who worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce. A cause of death was never publicly identified.
- January 7- Doug Adams, a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings, was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound to the his head in a Spirngfield, MO hospital parking lot.
- July Mary Mahoney–In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a “former White House staffer” with the initial “M” was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck’s while the crew was cleaning up after closing. Mary’s two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section. Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her dead.
Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the “execution style” killings. There was no sign of forced entry. One report is that the Starbuck’s was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don’t bother locking doors.
A recent affidavit filed by NOAA’s Sonya Stewert, confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations, and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction is Doris Matsui. Doris’s assigned intern during this period was Mary Mahoney.
- October 12- Ronald Miller suddenly took ill on October 3rd, 1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later (this pattern fits Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller’s blood but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed. Miller had been investigated by authorities over the sale of his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. He was the man who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations, using “straw donors” to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates. Indeed, Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown’s son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill’s testimony.
- March 8 James McDougal died of a heart attack. He was a Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, who was sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. He was also a key Whitewater witness
- March 29 Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. The Arkansas transmission specialist who discovered a pile of Whitewater documents in the trunk of an abandoned car on his property and turned them over to Ken Starr was killed in a car wreck two weeks after the McDougal death.. Details of the “accident” have been sketchy — even from the local Little Rock newspaper.
- August 1 Another young female government intern with the initial “M”, Christine M. Mirzayan, was murdered, beaten to death with a heavy object near Georgetown University.
- November 17- Charles Wilbourne Miller-found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near his body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself, yet two rounds in the handgun’s cylinder had been spent. Miller served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for a company called Alltell and was involved in his own software company until the day he died. Alltell is the successor to Jackson Stephens’ Systematics, the company that provided the software for the White House’s “Big Brother” database system that was behind the administration’s plan to develop the secret computer “Clipper” chip to bug every phone, fax, and email transmission in America.
- March 22 Cpl Eric S. Fox-crewman for Marine One, the Presidential Helicopter, was shot in the head. It was not declared a suicide.
- July 27-Daniel A. Dutko’s death was attributed to a bicycle accident in which it’s claimed he struck his head on the concrete twice. He was the co-chairman of Leadership 2000, the Democratic National Committee’s main fund-raising effort. He held many other high-level political positions, including vice chairman of finance for Clinton-Gore in 1995; finance chairman of the 53rd inaugural ball; and vice chairman of finance for the DNC in 1996 (when the Chinese money poured in).
- April 28- Carlos Ghigliotti was found dead in his home just outside of Washington D.C. There was no sign of a break-in or struggle at the firm of Infrared Technology where the badly decomposed body of Ghigliotti was found. Ghigliotti had not been seen for several weeks.
Ghigliotti, a thermal imaging analyst hired by the House Government Reform Committee to review tape of the siege, said he determined the FBI fired shots (in Waco) on April 19, 1993. The FBI has explained the light bursts on infrared footage as reflections of sun rays on shards of glass or other debris that littered the scene. “I conclude this based on the groundview videotapes taken from several different angles simultaneously and based on the overhead thermal tape,” Ghigliotti told The Washington Post last October. “The gunfire from the ground is there, without a doubt.” Ghigliotti said the tapes also confirm the Davidians fired repeatedly at FBI agents during the assault, which ended when flames raced through the compound. About 80 Branch Davidians perished that day, some from the fire, others from gunshot wounds. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the congressional committee chaired by Rep. Dan Burton, R- Ind., said that police found the business cards of a committee investigator in Ghigliotti’s office. Corallo said Ghigliotti’s work for the committee ended some time ago.
- June 4-John Millis had just helped the HPSCI complete its “investigation” into alleged CIA cocaine smuggling which predictably (given that Millis was himself a long time CIA agent) concluded that the CIA was innocent of all allegations of wrongdoing. Fairfax, Virginia police were tipped off by an anonymous phone call claiming that “a man” was threatening suicide in a motel room. Police arrived to find Millis dead of a gunshot wound. As was the case with Vincent Foster and Sandy Hume, the death was immediately declared a suicide.
- June 10- Tony Moser was killed as he crossed a street in Pine Bluff, Arkansas 10 days after being named a columnist for the Democrat-Gazette newspaper and two days after penning a stinging indictment of political corruption in Little Rock. Police have concluded that no charges will be filed against the unnamed driver of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup, which hit Moser as he was walking alone in the middle of unlit Rhinehart Road about 10:10 p.m. Police say they have ruled out foul play and will file no charges against the driver because he was not intoxicated and there was no sign of excessive speed
Amb Chris Stevens – an American career diplomat and lawyer who served as theU.S. Ambassador to Libya from May 22, 2012 to September 11, 2012. Stevens was the eighth U.S. Ambassador to be killed while in office. Stevens had sent out a diplomatic cable expressing concerns about security at Benghazi on the day he was murdered. Stevens stated that two Libyan security groups were threatening to withdraw over a disagreement on U.S. policy whether centrist politician Mahmoud Jibrilwould become Libya’s prime minister.
Sean Smith – information management officer with the United States Foreign Service; on the day of his death, Smith typed a message to the director of his online gaming corporation that read, “Assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.”
Glen Doherty – trained as a pilot at Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University before moving to Snowbird, Utah for several winters and then joining the United States Navy. Doherty served as a Navy SEAL, responded to the bombing of the USS Cole and had tours of duty in Iraq andAfghanistan. He was instrumental in ending the Maersk Alabama hijacking, as one of the snipers who fired the fatal shots killing the pirates holding hostage Capt. Richard Phillips. He left the Navy in 2005 as a petty officer, first class. After leaving the Navy, he worked for a private security company in Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Kenya and Libya. In the month prior to the attack, Doherty as a contractor with the State Department, told ABC News in an interview that he personally went into the field in Libya to track down MANPADS, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, and destroy them.
Tyrone Woods – served 20 years of honorable service in the U.S. Navy before joining State Department Diplomatic Security as a U.S. embassy security operative,[ostensibly working under a service contract. Since 2010, Woods had protected American diplomats in posts from Central Americato the Middle East. In November 2012, senior U.S. intelligence officials said that Woods and Doherty were actually CIA contractors, not State Department security officers as had been previously reported, and that the two men, together with other CIA security officers, played a pivotal role in defending against the Benghazi embassy attack.
Seth Rich – Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Julian Assange of Wikileaks claims Rich was the originator of the DNC leaks which may have contributed to his death. However, the cops suspected Rich was a victim of an attempted robbery, one of many that plague the neighborhood. Strangely, however, they found his wallet, credit cards and cellphone on his body. The band of his wristwatch was torn but not broken. The timing is frankly suspicious. Or just coincidental.
John Ashe – was facing trial for tax fraud — died in his house in Westchester County. The UN said he’d had a heart attack, but the local Dobbs Ferry police said Thursday that his throat had been crushed, presumably by a barbell he dropped while pumping iron.Ashe was due in court with his Chinese businessman co-defendant Ng Lap Seng, who was charged with smuggling $4.5 million into the US since 2013 and lying that it was to buy art and casino chips. Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.
Victor Thorn – author of more than 20 books, he was best known for the Clinton triology, “three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.” Talk show host Russell Scott said on August 3rd that Thorn had been a guest on his show twice and was scheduled to be back on the show in September as the post-Labor Day election season was heating up. Scott claimed that Thorne told him last year as the 2016 campaign began: “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.” He was found August 1, 2016 at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound.
Shawn Lucas – Lucas appeared in a video in which he served papers relating to a lawsuit against the DNC alleging that then DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz “rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton”. The lawsuit, filed in June 28, alleged “that Wasserman Schultz and the DNC were fraudulent, negligent and misrepresented their true motivations in the Democratic presidential primary,” according to UPI. Lucas was found unconscious in his bathroom by his girlfriend, Savannah King on August 2 and authorities have refused to say how he died.
As far as Hillary’s declarations of concern for “human rights”? All depends on who foots her bills. Some of the worst human rights violators in the world made donations to the Clinton Foundation, which was established as a “philanthropic organization” that quickly turned into a slush fund for political favors through a loophole in US law regarding political contributions.
According to a review of available records of foundation donors by the International Business Times, “The word was out to these groups that one of the best ways to gain access and influence with the Clintons was to give to this foundation,” Meredith McGehee, policy director at the Campaign Legal Center, told IBT. “This shows why having public officials, or even spouses of public officials, connected with these nonprofits is problematic.” Remember this the next time a Clinton or anyone affiliated with them speaks of “transparency”. Too many donations from countries that violate human right exist to list here but here are a few:
Algeria: The State Department, under Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, hammered the Algerian government in its 2010 Human Rights Report for “restrictions on freedom of assembly and association,” allowing “arbitrary killing,” “widespread
corruption,” and a “lack of judicial independence”. However, “That year, the Algerian government donated $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation and its lobbyists met with the State Department officials who oversee enforcement of human rights policies. Clinton’s State Department the next year approved a one-year 70 percent increase in military export authorizations to the country,” IBT reported.
Saudi Arabia: remains a member of the United Nations human rights council despite its poor record. Here are just ten recent examples:
- In October 2014, three lawyers, Dr Abdulrahman al-Subaihi, Bander al-Nogaithan and Abdulrahman al-Rumaih , were sentenced to up to eight years in prison for using Twitter to criticize the Ministry of Justice.
- In March 2015, Yemen’s Sunni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi was forced into exile after a Shia-led insurgency. A Saudi Arabia-led coalition has responded with air strikes in order to reinstate Mr Hadi. It has since been accused of committing war crimes in the country.
- Women who supported the Women2Drive campaign, launched in 2011 to challenge the ban on women driving vehicles, faced harassment and intimidation by the authorities. The government warned that women drivers would face arrest.
- Members of the Kingdom’s Shia minority, most of whom live in the oil-rich Eastern Province, continue to face discrimination that limits their access to government services and employment. Activists have received death sentences or long prison terms for their alleged participation in protests in 2011 and 2012.
- All public gatherings are prohibited under an order issued by the Interior Ministry in 2011. Those defy the ban face arrest, prosecution and imprisonment on charges such as “inciting people against the authorities”.
- In March 2014, the Interior Ministry stated that authorities had deported over 370,000 foreign migrants and that 18,000 others were in detention. Thousands of workers were returned to Somalia and other states where they were at risk of human rights abuses, with large numbers also returned to Yemen, in order to open more jobs to Saudi Arabians. Many migrants reported that prior to their deportation they had been packed into overcrowded makeshift detention facilities where they received little food and water and were abused by guards.
- The Saudi Arabian authorities continue to deny access to independent human rights organisations like Amnesty International, and they have been known to take punitive action, including through the courts, against activists and family members of victims who contact Amnesty.
- Raif Badawi was sentenced to 1000 lashes and 10 years in prison for using his liberal blog to criticise Saudi Arabia’s clerics. He has already received 50 lashes, which have reportedly left him in poor health.
- Dawood al-Marhoon was arrested aged 17 for participating in an anti-government protest. After refusing to spy on his fellow protestors, he was tortured and forced to sign a blank document that would later contain his ‘confession’. At Dawood’s trial, the prosecution requested death by crucifixion while refusing him a lawyer.
- Ali Mohammed al-Nimr was arrested in 2012 aged either 16 or 17 for participating in protests during the Arab spring. His sentence includes beheading and crucifixion. The international community has spoken out against the punishment and has called on Saudi Arabia to stop. He is the nephew of a prominent government dissident.
Not an issue to Her Ovaries. The Clinton “Email Scandal” proved Hillary’s hypocritical stance on human rights with her Saudi Arabia dealings. The emails showed that as Secretary of State, “Hillary Clinton made weapons transfer to the Saudi government a ‘top priority,’ according to her closest military aide. These emails showed that her aides kept her well-informed of the approval process for a $29.4 billion sale in 2011 of up to 84 advanced F-15SA fighters, manufactured by Boeing, along with upgrades to the pre-existing Saudi fleet of 70 F-15 aircraft and munitions, spare parts, training, maintenance, and logistics. The deal was finalized on Christmas Eve 2011. Afterward, Jake Sullivan, then Clinton’s deputy chief of staff and now a senior policy adviser on her presidential campaign, sent her a celebratory email string topped with the chipper message: ‘FYI — good news.’ Said fighters were used in a brutal Saudi air campaign in Yemen which killed at least 2,800 civilians and could amount to war crimes. Never mind.
Qatar: a prominent backer of the terrorist group Hamas that operates under Sharia Law, which treats women as non-entities and kills gays, deals in exponential amounts of human trafficking, and treats migrant workers like slaves, Qatar’s government committee, when preparing for the 2022 soccer World Cup, gave between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2014. Qatar’s government had previously donated between $1 million and $5 million. Quick! Over here! LOOK AT TRUMP!!!!
Human rights violators who foot their bill are not the only reason the Clintons turn the other cheek as “human right supporters” when it suits them. One could also argue they are in line ideologically with them based on whom and what they support. Hillary’s close friend and advisor, Huma Weiner, wife of disgraced sexual predator Anthony Weiner (add him to the “war on women” total) has deep ties to the Muslim Brotherhood including her mother who is a high-ranking official of the Muslim Sisterhood. President Obama spent billions of taxpayer dollars to get the Muslim Brotherhood instilled in Egypt during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State as part of their highly touted “Arab Spring” movement.
The Muslim Brotherhood practices Sharia Law, as do many countries from which the Clintons take “donations” (see: Qatar). How can any person who claims to be pro-woman and pro-gay take money from a Sharia compliant nation? Their treatment of gays and women should be denounced by the top “human rights” attorneys and advocates worldwide as it was by the tens of millions of Egyptian citizens who promptly overthrew that form of governance after the Obama administration worked so hard to get it in office. As Hillary was Secretary of State, it was not denounced by her, either. Then again, great “human rights advocates” the Clintons claim to be, are bankrolled by members of this group, so their silence was not surprising.
Lastly, Hillary Clinton claims a “pro-American” status. Please. Just…no. She is not. She is a George Soros sponsored globalist. To see how she despises our Constitution, look no further the financial “contributions” to her “philanthropy” known as the Clinton Foundation listed above. Then know that Article I, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution actually bans foreign “payola” for U.S. officials. According to Sean Davis, author of “The U.S. Constitution Actually Bans Hillary’s Foreign Government Payola”, “The constitutional ban on foreign cash payments to U.S. officials is known as the Emoluments Clause and originated from Article VI of the Articles of Confederation. The purpose of the clause was to prevent foreign governments from buying influence in the U.S. by paying off U.S. government officials. The actual text of the clause states:
‘No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.’
Various statutes and rules have been promulgated to effect the constitutional ban on foreign cash. The U.S. House of Representatives bans cash payments from foreign governments. The U.S. Senate, of which Hillary was a member from 2001 to 2009, bans cash payments from foreign governments. And the U.S. State Department bans cash payments from foreign governments.” Pfft. She is Hillary Clinton. Long live the Queen.
“the Federal Records Acts in 1978 to ensure executive officials’ public communications would be given the “disinfecting sunlight” of public review. The Act required that presidential staff take practical steps to separate professional and personal correspondence and retain records in accord with National Archives regulations. Since 2009, the National Archives regulations implementing this law have required that “any records created on private e-mail accounts must be saved to the federal-records system.” Federal criminal law punishes the willful concealment of records as a felony with up to three years in prison and potential disqualification from holding public office. In 2014, Congress passed a law to prohibit specifically a public official from doing exactly what Clinton did, using private email for public correspondence.
During her term, however, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a private email account from a private server in her own home, ensuring that the records would never be directly subject to the Federal Records Act’s archiving requirements.”
Hillary claims publicly that she will not be prosecuted. Of course she will not. She is a globalist, not an American citizen. Our laws do not apply to her.
Then there is Benghazi. At the time of the Benghazi attack, both Obama and Clinton were engaged in highly covert and illicit arms smuggling operation moving weapons from Libya through Turkey to the anti-Assad rebels in Syria. At stake for Obama and Clinton were their future plans to win the presidential election in 2012 and 2016. What are global elitists who run on “Republicans love war” to do? Blame a YouTube video while throwing the first amendment under the bus. Win-win.
Eliminating the first amendment is very important to the progressive elite. As long as it exists, they cannot control the information the public receives in order to remain non-transparent. The director of said YouTube video spent ONE YEAR in jail, and, even when Hillary Clinton stated before the Benghazi select committee, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” (that four of our men were left to die that night after a “stand down” order was issued), no one ever batted an eye at the false imprisonment of an innocent YouTube director. Pretty sure that violates another amendment to the Constitution….something about a quick and fair trial….
Hillary also wants “campaign finance reform” and/or Citizen’s United overturned to further undermine the first amendment, she wants the Heller decision overturned to take away the second amendment, she wants Obamacare for illegals, and she wants (since Bill was in office) government control of the internet. These are all platforms one can find under the George Soros Center for American Progress model or here at “Meet the Clooneys”. Ah, yes, the Clooneys…they tie to all of this but there is only so much democrat corruption to tackle in one piece. Their “free speech”, “human rights” and “American” façade shall fall in my next piece….Let the record show: Hilary Clinton, and most people who support her like the Clooneys, are George Soros sponsored globalists who runs on the platforms of “women”, “human rights” and “America” but, in reality, none have any use for them. Elect her and what is left of our Republic after eight years of globalist Obama will be gone as they run in the same circles.