Democrats project. They accuse others of which they are actually guilty and expect it to work because it has for decades. It’s Alinksy 101. The difference today is those upon whom they project fight back. The caveat to all of that is those who have historically not had a problem caving to this projection usually sided with the democrats. Now that there are people using the Alinsky tactics back at them, none of them are quite sure what to do. In addition, social media has made it impossible for their old media pals to help perpetrate their propaganda. Take, for instance, Roy Moore vs Al Franken. Sexual assault in any form should not be condoned. However, neither should it be faked for political gain as it undermines actual assault claims and victims, neutering the term. How are true victims supposed to ever be believed when the party that claims to be “pro women” has no issue throwing them under the bus for political gain by using women as props to enforce a fake rape setup while ignoring the actual rapes and assaults that occur with their party and their donors? They can’t. The gig is up.
Are Moore Accusations a Set Up? All signs are pointing to yes on behalf of BOTH democrats and GOPe:
- McConnell quickly switches support to Roy Moore after primary win
- Mitch McConnell: Roy Moore Will Face Ethics Committee Investigation If He Wins Senate Race
- McConnell proposes Sessions as a write-in to replace Moore
- Report: RNC Pulls Fundraising For Roy Moore
- Hillary Clinton: Anyone Who Accepts Roy Moore’s ‘Bigotry and Hatred’ Should Be Held Accountable
It takes a day, maybe two, for the seemingly coordinated hit to fall apart:
- Roy Moore Accuser Worked For Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden
- Alabama Accuser Deletes Anti-Moore Postings from Facebook, Rants About Removing Trump from Office
- Second Roy Moore Accuser Works for Michelle Obama Right Now
- Washington Post Offered Money To Roy Moore Accusers While Getting “Tips” From Mitch McConnell
- Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story
- Gloria Allred of the manufactured Trump rape claims emerges. The Allred press conference was the same old scripted performance that Allred used with the hired Trump accusers, including Gloria hugging the accuser, and the accuser dabbing at her eyes.
- The 30 year old “smoking gun” signature on the yearbook from Moore to a supposed victim proven forged. Two different inks were used. Moore wants handwriting analysis. Allred’s interview with Wolf Blitzer tells us accuser Beverly Young Nelson will not allow handwriting experts to examine the yearbook and she refuses to take a lie detector test.
- Beverly Nelson Likely Obtained Judge Roy Moore’s Signature From Her 1999 Divorce Papers Judge Moore Signed—after saying she had never seen him again after the “assault”.
- At about 16:20, this Roy Moore accuser claims he told her “I am the district attorney of Etowah County” pretty strange thing for him to say, considering he WASN’T the DA of Etowah County
- 40 years Moore’s career has allowed for rigorous vetting. Never a mention of his mistreating women.
- Roy Moore Married Beverly Young Nelson’s High School Classmate
- Limbaugh: Moore was a Democrat at time of sexual misconduct allegations
Rep. Mo Brooks: ‘I Will Vote for Roy Moore’ Because ‘Democrats Will Do Great Damage to Our Country’ — this is the point. The point is to divide and conquer the south and flyover country with their false smears and fake rape claims. It’s repulsive.
Of course, in the midst of all of this, there emerges photographic evidence of Stuart Smalley from Saturday Night Live, aka Rep Al Franken (D-MN) committing assault. Morning anchor of KABC radio, @LeeannTweeden says Senator Al Franken kissed and groped her without her consent. This image is from December of 2006, when Leeann was on her ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops in the Middle East. This is the same guy who, while working as a writer at SNL, joked about drugging and raping Lesley Stahl and who also cracked baby rape jokes at a Rob Reiner Comedy Central Roast in 2000.
Is Roy Moore innocent? I don’t know. I do believe in due process for both of these guys. However, Democrats and the GOPe have changed the rules to “guilty until proven innocent”. Therefore, based on what’s publicly known, Moore’s a political hit job and Franken has been allowed to roam freely too long. Consider the amount of Democrats and GOPe demanding Franken’s dismissal even with photo proof and HIS CONFESSION to the crime.